To create a new opportunity in the pipeline, please complete the form below. In completing the form, please keep in mind the following definitions of opportunity status:
- ‘Identified’ opportunities have been posted on the Slack channel but a decision has not yet been made to pursue the opportunity and the lead may not have been identified.
- ‘Qualified’ opportunities have been reviewed and a decision made to develop a proposal. In most cases the opportunity should have been discussed with the relevant contact and decision maker and a proposal lead selected.
- ‘Proposed’ opportunities have had a proposal or application submitted and are awaiting feedback.
- ‘Negotiating’ usually means we have received verbal confirmation of our selection but that some scope or fee discussions need to occur prior to the contract being signed.
- ‘Closed – Won’ means we have a signed contract.